What is it:
Lemon essential oil is made from cold pressing the rind of the lemon. It takes approximately 45 lemons to make one 15ml bottle of pure essential oil. It has multiple benefits and uses, it is a very powerful cleaner that purifies the air and surfaces and is an amazing non-toxic cleaner for your home. When added to your water daily it provides a refreshing and healthy boost throughout the day. Taken internally it provides cleansing and digestive benefits and supports healthy respiratory function. When diffused it is very uplifting and energizing and has been shown to help improve mood. Avoid exposure of affected area to sunlight or UV rays for 12 hours after direct topical application.
Antiseptic, Diuretic, Antioxidant, Antibacterial, Detoxification, Disinfectant, and Degreaser.
Blends well with:
I like to mix it with other citrus oils like wild orange and lime. It also blends well with Basil, Manuka, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Siberian Fir.
These are some great uses for Lemon essential oil, and it just straight up smells good so diffusing it is always a good option.
- Add a drop or two to your water to help with detoxing your body and also helps with skin issues.
- Diffuse to help with Emotional balance, energy, congestion, mucus, runny nose, and allergies.
- Add Rosemary for concentration.
- To help with varicose veins apply diluted with cypress.
- Take with ginger essential oil in a capsule to help with heartburn and reflux.
Want to buy some lemon or any other Oils? Use this link to go to my page!
What’re your favorite Uses for lemon?