I love this oil for so many reasons. This oil is a powerhouse oil as it is good at so many things. Melaleuca aka tea tree oil is made from the leaves of the melaleuca and is steam distilled to collect the oil. The essential oil has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and support a healthy complexion. Taken internally it supports a healthy immune system and can be used to help protect against environmental threats when being used for cleaning. It’s also great for soothing the skin and diffusing to purify and freshen the air. It is also safe for NEAT application.
Antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antiparasitic, analgesia, decongestant.
Blend well with:
Cypress, Lavender, Litsea, Siberian fir, and Thyme.
- Add to your shampoo to protect against lice, scabies and dandruff.
- Apply diluted on the outside of the ear to help relieve the pain of an ear infection.
- Use in your cleaning routine to help against environmental threats.
- Apply to your nails to help keep your nails healthy.
- Add to your facial wash to add extra cleaning properties.
- Use after shaving to help with preventing ingrown hairs.
- Take in a capsule to help with immune support.
- Apply diluted to around the affected area to help acne, pink eye, staph infection or MRSA.
- Helps with cavities and gum disease when applied to the area.
- Diffuse to help with emotional balance, and immune support.
Want some oil to try for yourself? Use this link to go straight to doTERRA’s website. Have questions? Feel free to contact me at anytime!
Use this link and under “enroller” my name should come up if not enter 6397713.