Lime is a citrus oil and is cold pressed from the rind of the plant. As with all citrus oil’s it is a very uplifting oil and is good for emotional support. I love to diffuse this with other citrus oil’s when cleaning for a squeaky clean smell. It is also commonly used in perfumery for men. I also love to use it my sparkling water with lemon for a 7-up taste that also helps detoxify my liver.
Anti-inflammatory, Antiseptic, Antioxidant, Antibacterial, Uplifting, Detoxifier, Disinfectant, and Diuretic.
Blends well with:
Bergamot, Black Pepper, Rosemary, Peppermint, Spearmint, and all other citrus oils.
- Gargle a drop in water for a sore throat.
- Take in a capsule or in water to help with respiratory, lymph, and liver congestion.
- Drink a couple drops in a glass of water for urinary and digestive issues.
- Inhale or diffuse for help with memory and mental clarity.
- Apply to ears or back of the neck or diffuse to energize and uplift to help with exhaustion and depression.
- Take in a capsule or apply to the outbreaks to help with herpes, cold sores, and chicken pox.
- Add 20 drops with 15 drops melaleuca to a bottle of shampoo to prevent lice.
- Massage over the area of discomfort to help with pain and inflammation.
- Diffuse for emotional balance and to be uplifted.
- Add a couple drops to sparkling water ( I use a soda stream) with lemon for a 7-up taste.
Want some oil to try for yourself? Use this link to go straight to doTERRA’s website. Have questions? Feel free to contact me at any time!
Use this link and under “enroller” my name should come up if not enter 6397713.