I love Lavender as it is an amazing oil that is good for more than just relaxation. The oil is made by steam distilling the flowers of the plant. It is the most used essential oil globally, even the ancient Egyptians used it for mummification, bathing, and relaxation. Lavender is one of the most versatile oil’s and is one I always have on hand and use it so many ways.
Sedative, Astringent, Antihistamine, Cytophylactic, Antispasmodic, Antidepressant, Analgesic, Hypotensive, Nervine, Antispasmodic, Antibacterial, Soothing, and Relaxing.
Blends well with:
Clary Sage, Frankincense, Manuka, Tangerine, and Wild Orange.
- For any sleep, stress or anxiety issues, diffuse it.
- Apply diluted to the skin to help with sunburns, burns, and scars.
- Take in a capsule with lemon and peppermint for allergies and hay fever.
- Massage diluted along spine, abdomen or bottoms of feet to calm a colicky or upset baby.
- Apply diluted to the skin for cuts, wounds, and blisters.
- Apply to bug bites or hives to soothe and help with the swelling of the site.
- Rub on the bridge of the nose to help with nosebleeds.
- Use on pulse points and over the heart to help with high blood pressure.
- Inhale or apply to temples and back of neck for migraines and headaches.
- Diffuse to support emotional balance.
- It is also amazing to use in your daily skin care.
Want some oil to try for yourself? Use this link to go straight to doTERRA’s website. Have questions? Feel free to contact me at any time!
Use this link and under “enroller” my name should come up if not enter 6397713.