When doTERRA at last years convention announced the release of yarrow/pom I didn’t know how big of an impact that it would have. After seeing the price and had to wonder if it was worth the money. Having wondered if I could just use the oils I already had to get the same results, I went back and forth about buying it over and over again. I read and researched what it was good for and why everyone was raving about it, I decided that I wanted to see what it could do for me.
Caving I bought it and OMG, IT IS AMAZING. After having it only 2 months I have used probably half the bottle because I have been using it for everything. It’s amazing for everything from metabolic support to skin care. The combo of Yarrow essential oil and Pomegranate oil work together to make this a powerhouse oil blend. They support each other in an amazing way to make each one more beneficial to your body.
I am not even kidding, it’s magic in a bottle.
The benefits Yarrow/Pom provides:
- Powerful antioxidant support.
- Promotes cellular immune and nervous system health.
- Supports a healthy metabolic function.
- Soothing to the skin.
- Calming to the body and mind.
- Anti-aging properties that support youthful skin.
- Can help maintain blood pressure already in the normal range.
- Provides hormonal support.
- Can help provide digestive support.
My favorite uses for yarrow/pom.
- I love adding Yarrow/Pom to all of my skincare but love using it on my hands during the winter. My go-to blend is aloe vera gel, coconut oil, yarrow/ pom and lavender. It’s amazing and the only thing that currently helps with my super dry skin, I use this on my face, hands, and as my body lotion.
- Taking it in a capsule with oils like turmeric to help support my metabolism for weight loss. I also take the slim and sassy soft gels throughout the day but use yarrow/pom as an added boost.
- Before bed when putting it on my hands I breathe it in to help calm my mind before bed. It helps keep my night anxiety at bay.
Want some magic in a bottle?
Use this link and under “enroller” my name should come up if not enter 6397713.S