THIS OIL BLEND. Let me tell you, it’s amazing. Who doesn’t want an oil that can help you relax? Help you feel calm when your stressed and can help you sleep? That’s just scratching the surface of what you can do with serenity! It’s good for everything and can be used for everyone! I have gotten my whole family hooked on using this every night. This is one of the first oils I bought and I am so excited to share why I love it!
What is it?
Serenity is a blend of Lavender Flower, Cedarwood, Ho Wood Leaf, Ylang Ylang Flower, Marjoram Leaf, Roman Chamomile Flower, Vetiver Root, Vanilla Bean Absolute, Hawaiian Sandalwood. That’s it. All natural, nontoxic calming relief. All of these oils have a calming effect on our bodies. They calm the mind and soothes the senses. Serenity can help calm your emotions when you are feeling stressed and worn down. It can help loosen tension after a long day. Applying one to two drops to the hands and inhale throughout the day to help reduce worry from life’s daily stressors, or diffuse at night to help
How to use it.
- Diffuse a few drops in your bedroom at night to provide a restful environment.
- Add to a roller bottle with Vetiver, and Balance and swipe on wrists to help with stress and anxiety.
- Diffuse to help ease tension after a long day.
- Add a few drops to a hot bath with Epsom salt for relaxing and calming bath time.
- Put a few drops on a diffuser necklace or bracelet to provide all-day calming stress relief.
- Applying to the bottom of feet at bedtime to help calm down before bed.
- Use diluted on the bottom of feet or on the spine for a fussy babe.
- Use Serenity, Wild Orange, and Balance in your diffuser for stressful days.
- Diffuse with Cedarwood and Vetiver for an extra restful boost.
- Use with Peace in your diffuser for extra restful sleep.
- Use during labor to help ease stress and provide a relaxing invoroment.
Serenity is such a staple oil for myself, and I believe that everyone should have this one in their oil stash! It’s such a versatile oil and can be used on everyone in the family. I love that it’s a blend so no mixing is required. Just put a few drops in a diffuser and you’re ready to go. It can’t get easier than that! I love that you can use it for stress relief during the day and pop some in your diffuser during bedtime to help them sleep.
Ready to get started?
Want to know more about oils and am not sure where to start? Go to the contact page and get in touch so I can help you get started. I can help you find the perfect oils for you and your family. Ready to get started on your own?
Use this link and under “enroller” my name should come up if not enter 6397713.